Maddie is 12 years old and dances for Barbara Jacksons School of Dance @barbara_jacksons She’s been dancing since she was 2 years old and her favourite style is lyrical. She was lucky enough to perform in Matilda the Musical.
Becca is 9 years old and dances for Leanne Hughes Theatre School @leannehughestheatreschool She’s been dancing for the last 6 years and loves contemporary, jazz and commercial. She placed 3rd at the All England dance finals with her modern solo and is about to perform in the Pantomime Peter Pan!
Sienna is 14 and attends CR Dance Company @cr_dancecompany She started her dance journey at the age of 6 winning lots of awards as a freestyle dancer. Since then she’s learnt lots of other styles with CR dance company – her favourites are lyrical, commercial and jazz. She is an Elite Team Group leader at CR, and junior assistant to the principle.
Lilly is 14 years old and dances with Val Armstrong Performing Arts @vakidzuk She’s danced since she was 2 years old and loves jazz and acro! Lily won Gold 5 times at the dance World Cup last year and was part of the Billy Elliot UK, Ireland and Germany tour.
Joseph is 9 years old and dances at VA Performing Arts in Hartlepool @vaperformingarts Joseph started dancing in 2018 and recently rose to fame on BBC1’s The Greatest Dancer where he came runner up with his partner Lily! His favourite style of dance is lyrical and jazz and he’s won champion titles in modern, song and lyrical – what a star he is!
Maisie is 10 years old and has danced with Oncore Dance Academy @oncore_dance_academy since she was 2 years old. Maisie has competed both locally and nationally since the age of 5.
She became a Royal Ballet Associate in 2019 and an Elmhurst Young Dancer in 2020. She performed in ‘The Nutcracker’ with the Birmingham Royal Ballet in 2019 and has been part of the Jazz Associates for the last two years. Maisie is passionate about all genres of dance
Ben is 13 years old and dances with NBA Dance Academy @nbadanceacademy Ben has danced for nearly 5 years and his favourite genres are Jazz, Contemporary and Commercial.
Ben is currently an Associate with London Studio Centre and has been selected to represent Wales for the DWC. Ben is also an Associate with the Phoenix Boys and featured in their lockdown concept videos!
Eva has just turned 8 and has danced @cheshuntdanceschool since the age of 2 1/2. She studies all genres of dance, including acro and musical theatre and loves them all! Eva will be representing Team England at the Dance World Cup 2021 as a soloist and in group dances. She has just been accepted as the youngest ‘In Company‘ member @hamiltiontrainingacademy after auditioning in October. Well done Eva!
HOW TO BECOME A SQUAD AMBASSADOR
Our Ambassador search takes place in October every year – follow us on Instagram or Facebook for news – @squadddancewear
What we look for in our Ambassadors;
- Girls and boys who have a real passion for dance
- Dancers who demonstrate their love for dance by having an active social media account full of posts about their dance life
- Dancers who appear to exude confidence and who will take our photoshoots in their stride
- Dancers who we believe will be dedicated to our brand and who will help us advertise Squad at events and on social media
- Don’t forget dancers who engage with our brand will always stand out! Those who comment, like and/or share our Social Media posts. Those who actively purchase Squad and come and see us at events – we always remember our Squad fans!
In return our Ambassadors will benefit from;
- A percentage off all purchases during their term as our Ambassador
- Free dancewear
- Entry tickets to some of the largest and most popular dance events in the UK
- Professional photoshoot opportunities
- Feature on our website and in our Social Media posts
- Being part of our Squad Family – our Ambassador team have the best time and a lovely relationship with each other. We love our Squad team x